Emotional Wellbeing, Stress Management, and Mental Health
Much has changed in just a couple months. Stress is a normal response to the abnormal realities of learning, working, and living under the same roof. Follow this link to learn more about what you can do at home to promote emotional health. Please contact our school counselors and psychologists with questions and for support. We are here to help.
The following resources may be accessed by clicking on the embedded links:
- Talking with kids about COVID-19 and related changes (more here)
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask, from the CDC and Masks and Kids: What You Need to Know, from the UVM Health Network (includes how-to videos)
- Expected changes in behavior, emotions, and thinking in response to stress and when to seek help
- Strategies to support the behavior and mental health of your children (more here)
- Homeschool resources including daily schedules and fun family activities like virtual field trips (more here)
- Coping with stress and taking care of yourself (more here)
- General resources for Vermonters
Please also see our videos on topics like chronic stress, managing stress, improving sleep, and the importance of relationships, updated regularly.
The Importance of Sleep
The Importance of Relationships